At Invision Painting and Decorating we take pride in being professional and working hard to make sure each client is happy with the project. We know that our clients value the care and time we take in preparing the surface for each job before beginning painting and that preparation is key to a great finish.
Through our experience of painting homes, units, strata blocks and lots more; we have repeat customers and have developed great relationships with clients during this time. We work all over the Central Coast and we would love to make your home / office / new build come to life again.
What Invision Painting offer to you:
1. Fully qualified trades that are licensed and insured
2. We are Dulux accredited painters and we use only Dulux premium paints
3. We offer a 5 year warranty on our work (except where it is out of our control)
4. We apply OH & S practices
5. Site clean-up at end of job and kept tidy each day
6. Removal of any spots or smears of paint before we complete your project
7. We work in a practiced and organised manner to maximise time and minimise wastage
8. Each and every team member is friendly, reliable and trustworthy as well as competent in the work. We also have police checks each year on our staff as we often work with in nursing homes where this is a requirement.
9. At the end of the job; if there are any problems; we will be there as soon as possible to rectify the situation.
10. We offer fixed price quote and will inform you first if there is to be any unforseen extra charges
11. We know through experience that great preparation gives a better and longer lasting finish so this is what we do!
• We can also give you as the client, recommendations for any other trades you may need during your building / renovating project as we have worked in this field for many years we know who the good tradesmen are and who aren’t.
READY TO WORK WITH PASSION - BEST IN CLASS SUPPORT
Invision Painting employs only qualified licensed painters, complying with industry standards. Occupational health, safety and environmental guidelines are also a priority first time, every time. We are members of the Trade Monitors Association and have both public liability insurance and workers compensation cover. We also have required EWP tickets for use of machinery over 11 metres. And for extra peace of mind, all our painters have had police checks. At Invision Painting, we strive to deliver on all your painting requirements, ensuring you are completely satisfied with our services.