At Invision Painting we work for a number of strata companies and we have experience in running these kinds of jobs.
• Meeting with the executive committee to answer any questions and give advice
• Communicate directly with tenants to organise start dates and access to suit each person – this includes emails, letters and direct phone calls
• We work in a practiced and organised manner to maximise time and minimise wastage
• Protect plants etc from the painting process by tying them back and covering them
• Protecting and areas that aren’t to be painted such as walkways etc
• Placing of signs on entry doors to remind tenants of the painting dates and which way the building will be painted as well as giving our contact details if needed